We want to cordially invite you to our Cyclone Relief Fund Raising Event as a first ever SF Bay Area Burmese Community effort for Cyclone Nargis Victims of Burma.
The programs of the event will include:
- Food Fair from Burmese Organizations and Donors
- Burmese Ethnic Cultural Shows and Dances,
- Multi-religious Prayers,
- Speakers and Cyclone Aftermaths Presentations.
- Burma’s most renowned Classic Singer Daw Mar Mar Aye will help perform in our event with Metta.
- Students of Theravada Dhamma Society (TDS) will offer Swan (Alms food) to Buddhist Monks from Bay Area Monasteries.
- Karen Fellowship will help perform the Karen Bamboo Dance if chance is given.
- United States Burmese Medical Association (USBMA) will offer a free Health Screening and Education program for the community. There will be a First Aid team during the event too.
Capuchino High School Campus
1501 Magnolia Avenue, San Bruno, CA